1. Select 3 issues which adolescents may face and discuss them in
detail. According to research, what can be done to prevent them from happening?
What can be done to stop them once they have occurred?
2. What was the greatest challenge that you faced during
adolescence? How did you handle it? What does the
book/research say about your experience? What did
your parents do to help you through this experience?
What could they have done better?
https://www.family.org/ (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)
Love and Marriage:
3. Ideally, if you could ‘create’ the perfect person for
you, what characteristics would he/she have?
4. According to research and statistics, what factors
may help marriages to succeed? Discuss at least 5
characteristics/situations that will increase the
chances of success in marriage. (Consider age at
marriage, kids before marriage, C.O.D, attachment
style, personality, cohabitation, similarity, etc.).
5. What does the inverted curve that you see regarding
marital satisfaction and situational forces (i.e., having children) mean to
you? What can you do to keep your marriage happy?
List key predictors to marital dissatisfaction.
6. Interview a couple who has been married for many
years. Read the book first in order to compile a list
of questions that you want to ask. Discuss your
interview and how consistent the couple is with the
research on long-term marriages.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Adolescence – GradSchoolPapers.com appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.