Watch the Khan Academy Video “Changes in Market Equilibrium” located in the Week 1 Khan Academy Videos.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper summarizing the content of the simulation and address the following:
- Identify two microeconomics and two macroeconomics principles or concepts from the simulation/video.
- Explain why you have categorized these selected principles or concepts as microeconomics or macroeconomics.
- Identify at least one shift of the supply curve and one shift of the demand curve in the simulation/video.
- Explain what causes the shifts, and how each shift affects the price, quantity, and decision making.
Includeresponses to the following:
- How might you apply what you learned about supply and demand from the simulation/video to your workplace or your understanding of a real-world product with which you are familiar?
- How do the concepts of microeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on equilibrium price and quantity?
- How do the concepts of macroeconomics help you understand the factors that affect shifts in supply and demand on the equilibrium price and quantity?
- How does the price elasticity of demand affect a consumer’s purchasing and the firm’s pricing strategy as it relates to the simulation/video?
Cite a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post Microeconomics and the Laws of Supply and Demand first appeared on https://lawwriters.org.
Microeconomics and the Laws of Supply and Demand was first posted on September 16, 2020 at 11:34 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"