In this assignment, you are going to locate a conceptual framework that you could use in advanced nursing practice. Explain how your chosen conceptual framework of nursing relates to the unique perspective of the metaparadigm concept of person/client, nurse, health, and environment and apply the value of a conceptual framework to advanced nursing roles. Keep in mind, that the conceptual framework is used to allow for practical applications of the metaparadigm concept that will lead to a concrete theory.
For this Assignment, your paper must be 2 to 3 pages, not including the title and reference pages. Minimum requirement of at least five sources of support.
Your writing Assignment should:
BE SURE TO READ THE GRADING RUBRIC PRIOR TO STARTING ASSIGNMENT
1. The introduction identifies the purpose of the assignment in a clearly stated fully formed paragraph of at least five sentences in length supported with relevant background and peer reviewed source support.
2. Identify a nursing conceptual framework. Fully describe the goal and function of the conceptual framework in a fully formed paragraph with peer reviewed source support.
3. Fully describes the concepts of the nursing metaparadigm (person, environment, health, and nursing) specific to the chosen model with peer reviewed source support.
4. Fully describes the value of the conceptual framework/conceptual model to research and nursing practice with peer reviewed sources of support.
5. The conclusion restates the main idea, summarizing at least three subpoints, in a fully formed paragraph of a minimum of five sentences in length with peer reviewed source support.
6. Review for correct spelling, grammar, and APA formatting.
7. References must be evidence-based. Please avoid websites, .html documents, and PDFâ€s found on the internet, these are not peer-reviewed sources. Purdue Global asks students to use the Library to find evidence-based journal articles to use as references. Points will be deducted if references are not evidence-based per grading rubric.