Being aware of emotional responses is important when interacting in social settings. Complete the Emotional IQ assessment located at http://www.ihhp.com/quiz.php .
Compose a journal entry of 250-500 words in which you describe your Emotional IQ findings. Be sure to answer the following questions:
1. What value does EQ have that IQ does not?
2. How can we be “in check” with our emotions?
3. What are some consequences of not being in check with our emotions?
4. What are some strategies for managing our emotions?
5. How do we ensure our emotions are appropriate when interacting with our family, friends, significant others, and peers?
Please refer to the textbook and the Module 5 Readings to assist in completing this assignment.
Refer to the “Emotional Intelligence Journal Entry Scoring Guide” for grading criteria.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
The post PSY-102 Week 5 Emotional Intelligence Journal Entry appeared first on Psychology Homework.