Order DescriptionBuilding upon and extending the research completed in task 1 you must now select a contrasting country and construct a research focused assignment which compares and evaluates the employee relations systems within both countries you have chosen.
You need to ensure you have chosen both a developed and a least developed country to contrast and highlight the challenges within HRM and ER
For example this could be comparing France with either Zimbabwe or Pakistan
We would like you to:
• Evaluate and compare the employee relations systems and critically analyse the implications for organisational practice.
• Compare and critically evaluate the differing systems of control and regulation within the countries of your choice.
• Examine the development of labour law and its enforcement in the two differing global contexts
• Compare national perspectives of Master and Servant to highlight the guiding principles upon which employee relations is based within these countries.
• A definition to help you distinguish between developed and least developed countries is taken from the United Nations
…”the initial criteria for designating a country as least developed required a low per capita gross domestic product (GDP) and structural impediments to growth. The presence of such impediments was indicated by a small share of manufacturing in total GDP (under the then current assumption that a high the level of industrialization was a structural characteristic of developed or “advanced” countries), as well as a low literacy rate (indicating the extent of development of the country’s human capital).