ECE 101 week 2 assignment – Learning Environments and Developmental Domains – (Introduction to Early Childhood Education )March 25, 2021
End of Course RefectionMarch 25, 2021
Within the religion of Islam, there are several divisions. Those who follow the Sunni version of Islam and those who follow the Shia interpretation are often in conflict. In the Muslim world, certain countries are predominantly Sunni and others are predominantly Shia. Wars have been fought over this division, including a recent 8-year war between Iran and Iraq.
Understanding the differences between these two interpretations is helpful in understanding terrorism and national security.
For this assignment, create a 10- to 12-slide presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint that addresses the following points:
- What are the points of conflict between Sunni and Shia Muslims? Where do their interpretations of Islam differ significantly?
- How and when did these conflicts come into existence?
- In what ways do they share the same beliefs? Is antipathy toward the West an automatic position?
- Identify which nations are predominantly Sunni and which are Shia. Illustrate with a map.
- Provide an example of at least one significant terrorist action by each branch of Islam.
- Discuss whether counterterrorism authorities should prepare differently for Sunni terrorism than they would for Shia terrorism.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post week 1 project 3 5 references 3 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.